This week has been a busy one - I've mostly been preparing for my trip to Glasgow for the MTV EMA Awards this weekend (which is very exciting), so didn't have chance to post the Weekly Viral Vaccine. In it's place I've put together a little 'Something for the weekend' - a couple of juicy links to keep you entertained when you're on the bus or waiting for a friend at the pub. Enjoy!
- Honda The Other Side - this incredible video allows you to switch between two stories with the click of the 'R' key. Beautifully (and meticulously) shot, it will have you watching again and again to see the different sides of the story.
- The Motherlode of Deliciously Disturbing and Disgusting VHS Horror Art - naturally!
- The John Lewis Christmas TV Ad Recut - the internet has been inundated with comments and tweets about Super-Agency Adam&Eve DDB's newest heart-melting festive ad, but I always have more of a soft spot for the parodies - this one is winning by a country mile. Introducing The Babadook recut:
- All the Best Fake Commercials from the Movies, in One Amazing Supercut - some of these are awesome!
- Movie Theatre Etiquette Posters from 1912 - these are just fantastic. My absolute favourite below